- This event has passed.
July 13, 2020 - July 19, 2020
Thank you for your patience as the Camp Committee has been working very hard to ensure a safe environment for volunteers, counselors, and campers. At the end of this email, you will find registration instructions, but I would first like to address a few points concerning COVID-19 and other changes.COVID-19As mentioned prior, Camp Pristava will certainly be adhering to local and national guidelines concerning residential camps. We have support from the Pristava Board in addition to confirmation from the county. We will continue to keep you updated on new procedures and adjustments for this year. You will find an attached guide released by the Ohio Department of Health that will aid in your understanding of the guidelines we will follow. Some adjustments this year will include, but are not limited to: a closed campus, temperature check (2x daily), waivers for recent illness/contact with anyone with the virus.Pre-CampAnyone that will be on the grounds during the week of camp will be required to record their temperatures for 14 days prior to arriving. This includes parents that will be involved in drop-off, counselors, and anyone else that will be involved in camp. Vonnie Mrva (firstname.lastname@example.org) may send out additional information.Closed CampusThis year, we will be operating under a strictly closed campus. Campers, counselors, and adult leaders who leave will NOT be allowed to return. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule for sports practices, doctors appointments, or any other previous commitments. Please plan accordingly.Pricing ChangesThe Camp Committee has elected to implement a camper fee of $200 per camper ($25 discount per additional camper, up to 3 campers) and $100 per camp corps participant. There will be no “discounts” for families with multiple children attending camp. We do have a small fund to help families attend camp. If you would like to be considered, please email Danny Skrbis (email@example.com).Junior CampJunior camp is effectively cancelled, BUT Anne Muller (firstname.lastname@example.org,
440-376-6169) will be organizing a day of activities on Saturday. If interested, please email her ASAP.Camp CorpsPlease be aware that camp corps will be sleeping in tents all week. They should come prepared for the weather. We will send more details as we approach camp week.Registration Instructions – Please Read CAREFULLYIn order to register your child(ren) for Camp Pristava, please navigate to https://camp–pristava.com/. Each year, you will be required to make a new “account” for your family. There are detailed instructions on the website that will help you add your campers this year. As a reminder, you will need to ensure you complete the following items by Friday, June 25th:
- Register on website (If you have registered for Camp Pristava BEFORE receiving this email, please complete this process again. We have reset the database and currently have 0 signups).
- Print and sign the following:
- Medical form (Camp_Medical_Form_2020.pdf)
- Make a photocopy of medical insurance
- Release form (Camp_Releasel_Form_2020.pdf)
- SPI Release form (SPI Release Form.pdf)Once this information is completed, please MAIL your payment in addition to these 4 forms to Denise Krulc:Denise Krulc10595 Tibbetts RdKirtland, Ohio 44094Please make an effort to complete the registration process ASAP. We need to plan accordingly for camp week, so please be conscientious of all of the decisions and efforts by the camp committee this year.Kitchen VolunteersWe will operating under a closed campus this year and will be looking for help differently than in years past. Please look out for an email from Kelley Veider (email@example.com) with more details. We WILL be looking for donations!Thank you for your support thus far! If you have any questions, please reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Danny (email@example.com) and we will be happy to help!See you soon,Bradley Hauptman