From the desk of the president
An update on the latest COVID-19 guidelines that is mandatory in order for us to use the facility. Please read the attachment and respond at this link that you received it and fully understand what is required. Address any questions to John Srsen at 440-944-5709 or 440-463-8402.
- Only immediate family members are allowed inside the cabin (not to exceed 10 people)
- All other family members and guests (not to exceed 10) are only allowed ouside the cabin with social distancing. You are responsible for your guests to follow all safety measures.
- Social distancing by maintaining at least six feet between individuals is a priority.
- Restrooms at the campgrounds will be open (not to exceed 2 people) and you must sanitize the handles and seat after each use. After you have completed the sanitizing, please sign and date the sign off sheet in front of the restrooms.
- Take these requirements seriously because they come with big fines and even worse closure of the campgrounds. Regulations will ease up with time and everyone’s participation of safety behavior.
On a more positive note, we have all been cooped up for way to long and now it’s time to get out and party with family and friends by attending the annual steak roast. We will keep it to just members and close friends for safety and also for us to just spend good quality time with fellow campers. Please join us with family this July 25, 2020. The ticket price will stay the same at $20.00 for chicken dinner and $25.00 for the famous Pristava steak dinner. We are only having this one event and it is not just to raise money but also to enjoy good fellowship to bond as family. Please be part of it. For ticket sales contact Louis (Kogovsek) Sulecki at email@example.com.
On behalf of the staff, I would like to thank all those who volunteered last year. Unfortunately it was a real struggle because we were very much understaffed. But all the campers benefited from it. Help is needed in the kitchen, bar, grilling, transporting and cleaning before and after. Please sign up to help by placing your name at this link.
I would like to thank everyone in advance for contributing to a great camping season!
Mirko Kristanc, Jim Omahen and Tom Percic